Monday, February 6, 2012

mustard!


a few monthes ago my Oma (Joan- 91 years old) told me over breakfast that the 3 most popular things of 2010-2011 were going to be sequins, gold and mustard.
I didn't fully believe her because, that would just be a dream come true, but here we are in full on golds, every shade of mustard and sparkly sequins EVERYWHERE! I love it!

She is so "in" with her information, I love it.

This is just a sweet little comfy outfit I wore to the flea market with some girls and then to lunch at a favorite spot in nashville Fido in Hillsboro Village, I was warm and comfy and I felt cute with my little collar on!



Mustard sweater: j.crew
blazer/pin: vintage
jeans: forever 21
loafers: vintage
purse: j.crew
hair pin: made by my sister!


Also I got to enjoy a fabulous girls night with some of my favorite girls and some new ladies I met that night!
Chocolate cake, wine, hot tub, more chocolate...what can be better?




No comments:

Post a Comment