Monday, January 9, 2012

sunday brunch.


Yesterday Robert took me to a beautiful brunch at Marche.
It's the most adorable french artisan food just a few blocks from our house that I love!

We drank, ate, laughed & enjoyed each other before he took off on a trip with some of his boys last night.

I ordered the eggs and grits, and I hardly ever order eggs, but I was so excited because the meal was absolutely fantastic!
Robert ordered the steak and eggs and he was loving every single bite!


yummy brunch at marche!


and this is what I wore:




top: gap
necklace: hand me down from my sister
belt: j.crew
skirt: f21
shoes: vintage ballet flats
purse: vintage camera bag


also, i started decorating for valentines!
here is my cute little table setting, what about those deer!!?

deer: nashville flea market
wood box: c/o Sarah Rhodes, which by the way, check out their 2012 awesome wedding package giveaway!
fabric/runner: an apron from anthropologie



thanks,
xo
hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment